Monday, November 2, 2009

StAy PoSiTiVe...

When you post something online or have a facebook or myspace you should never post or write something that you will regret. I have witnessed people put things on the internet that probably shouldn't have put on there. Having a positive digital footprint is very important when you put things on the internet. If you don't think you should put something on the internet you probably shouldn't. My digital footprint I would say is pretty good. I say that because I have said some not so good things before and put some personal information on a website before, which I have taken off now. Other than that I think mine is positive. Before I put something on a website I think about whether it's something the whole world could see or maybe its just something I would want to know. My parents have taught me how to be computer savvy, but for the most part I have taught myself what is wrong and right. When I register to a new website I put basic information on there, but not enough and nothing personal that someone could find where I live and stuff like that. I had found some info on me through google. I think anyone can find anything on anyone through google. It is a very popular website with a lot of information. So next time when you write something on the internet, be careful what you say or post on it....

No comments:

Post a Comment