Tuesday, November 3, 2009


I love this picture because I love wild horses. They are the most beautiful gentle animal that has ever been created! I have this picture hanging up in my room. This picture is showing how wild horses roam together and take care of each other because thats the only thing they have left is each other. I also like this image because it's black and white and I love black and white pictures, there my favorite. Wild horses roam togeher in the fields of green and munch on lucious grass. They run free in the meadows with the mare leading the way to no where, with the stallion in the back protecting his precious mares. Until they find a spot to graze and settle down for the night and again repeat there ways as free as they can be.

2 comments:

  1. ok so i love this picture.
    because i love horses and their cool.
    not as cool as you though. lol
    xoxo _danni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!
    its so cute
    I wish I had a cute pic of my horses like that


    p.s. bobo misses you
    lol

    ReplyDelete