Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Everyday Life...

There is nothing too exciting going on in my life at the moment. I'm going to the movies with a bunch of people after school so it shall be fun, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Danni, she's like my best friend and she's going for her license today and i hope she passes because then we can go everywhere together! Yeah and I guess I have another exciting thing to tell about too! I'm going to me an aunt on August 27th! I'm so excited and I can't wait. My sister and I always talk about what were gonna do and we always are coming up with different baby names for it. We don't know if its a boy or a girl yet but were waiting patiently to find out. Another month or so and we will know. But yeah that's pretty much it!

No comments:

Post a Comment