Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Horses and Barrel Racing....

One of my favorite interests are horses and barrel racing. Barrel Racing is the best thing in the world and I love watching. This website is the Women's Professional Barrel Racing Association http://www.wpra.com. As a horse person I have a horse of my own and her name is Nelly. Horses are very interesting to have and also research. Wild horses interest me the most. I like to see where they roam and how they survive by themselves in their herds. This website gives you some infomation about them. http://www.nwha.com. Wild horses are very spirtiual and carry a lot of meaning. I also like the fact that the mare (female) is the leader of the herd. I always hear that males are the most dominate and have the most power but not in this case. Horses are amazing and very special, and everyone of them have a special meaning to them!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how sassy Nelly would do in barrel racing?!?!? Would she lay down at the end and wreck your time? Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete